Clas Consulting’s professional safety and health instructors deliver Back Injury Prevention Training at your workplace to provide your employees with an introduction to back safety techniques. Back Injury Prevention Training instructors will demonstrate ways to prevent musculoskeletal strain or injury by demonstrating proper lifting, bending, stretching, etc. Back Injury Prevention Training will provide employees with educational resources on materials handling and the implementation of engineering controls and work practices
Repetitive motion and overexertion are the biggest risk factors facing American workers today. We'll show participants to reduce their potential for musculoskeletal injuries in your workplace with a practical and effective ergonomics program.
The goal of this workshop is to take control of the #1 cause of workplace injuries reduce costs and improve employee morale. Participants will learn:
- Learn the basic concepts relating of ergonomics in the workplace.
- Gain skills to recognize ergonomic risk factors related to Musculoskeletal Disorders (MSDs) including the anatomy of the spine, how to lift and move properly
- Determine how to conduct an ergonomic worksite analysis, and evaluate and rank hazards.
- Assess various control methods, and select the method best suited to the level of risk.
- Identify steps to implementing a successful ergonomics program at your workplace.
- Fun exercises to increase participants strength and health while preventing injury.
For those who are office employees, the training will include earn the correct way to set up their computer workstation, both at work and at home. The human body is designed to be mobile, yet so many of us spend the majority of each day in sedentary and constrained postures, therefore, this course will also include exercises for enhancing their comfort and safety while working on the computer.
For manufacturing employees, training will also look at repetitive tasks and use of impact, torque and power tools.