This training will cover the OSHA Overhead and Gantry Cranes Regulation 1910.179 Subpart N and Slings Regulation 1910.184 Subpart N, inspections, safe sling operation procedures, and recordkeeping..
In just two hours participants will learn practices and procedures that will keep your company in compliance and, best of all, protect your employees.
The course covers:
- OSHA Overhead and Gantry Cranes Regulation (29 CFR Subpart N 1910.179) and Slings Regulation (29 CFR Subpart N 1910.184)
- Crane and sling terminology
- Four types of crane inspections
- Safe sling operation procedures
- Recordkeeping requirements for slings
- The importance of best practices